Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3


My first blog. Ever. Well, that's not true. I went through a xanga phase in my life around 8th grade.

Rockerchic218 was my username. I had a blue, sparkly background and thought my electric guitar was the coolest thing in the world, so I posted pictures of it.

I'm going to try to write my entries in the least annoying/boring way possible, while still being able to write honestly about what and how I'm doing these days.

This entry already sucks.
HA.
Oh well.

For starters, I'm a freshman film major at Huntington University. I have always been drawn to the visual aspects of film- cinematography, animation, photography, etc. Film is a hugely creative force in our world today. I love psychology and was torn between that and film production for my majors, and so I see film as a perfect link to my passion for art and my love for people. Film incorporates more than just imagery, stories, and people- but also MUSIC. I am constantly overwhelmed and amazed at the emotional force in certain songs and always find myself imagining its visual equivalent.
Where I'll end up in the future, I have no idea.
But I'm really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment