Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dreaming

So I had a really weird dream last night.

I had a dream that I was pregnant and that I was about to have my baby. And I guess Oivia was pregnant too, but she had her baby three days before. My ex-boyfriends (all 3) were standing in the room… and I kept wondering whose baby it was.

I was really scared it was going to hurt. Everyone was standing around me. There was a light on the doctor. And I kept pushing.

Finally the doctor pulled out from inside me this sack thing. It looked the a deflated balloon.

“Here it is” the doctor said. I was confused. It was so small. And then he cut it open and there was my baby.

It was tiny.

And gangly.

I was overwhelmed with happiness. But it was so small. And I wasn’t sure if I should keep it.

Afterwards, I kept leaving it places and forgetting about it. And it was sad. And Olivia and I were going through the same thing.

At the end, we decided to take our little gangly, alien-looking babies to an adoption agency.


We handed over our babies and left down a dusty road.


No comments:

Post a Comment